1. Tell me about your artistic life
I'm a music composer and have been working in the field for over 6 years. Mostly I compose music for films, animation and games, but I'm always open to working with any kind of multimedia.
2. What are you currently working on right now?
I'm working on the scores for couple of local short films right now. I have a feature animation film and game project coming up from China in the second half of 2016.
3. What visa are you on right now?
I'm now hold the O-1 artist visa.
4. Tell me about any difficulties you may have faced while applying for the visa?
The biggest challenge for me during the application process is to collect the photos of myself from different projects. I'm not a big fan of selfie, so, very tough for me.
5. Do you have any advice for people who might want to apply for the same visa as you?
For more information about the O1 / Artist visa check out our O1 / Artist Visa Application Guide and O1 / Artist Visa Immigration FAQ.
Immigration law can be convoluted and complex. At the Law Offices of Marcus Yi, we are NYC based O1 / Artist Visa lawyers devoted to guiding you through US immigration law. Contact us today to schedule a consultation.